P2P adjust OS in Bck & Recovery 10

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by LUKESK, Jun 22, 2016.

1. LUKESK

LUKESK Registered Member

Hello, times ago I've buyed a full licence for Backup & recovery 10, that I've purchased almost for useful P2P adjust OS tool that I've used a lot! Now I've buyed a notebook with windows 10 and I've to import drivers and adjust OS to another disk that I've used until now, but took from a different hardware, that has all my settings, personalizations, applications and I need for work, includes a lot of softwares still installed.

But I've tried to install Backup & Recovery 10, on win 10 notebook and it does'nt run in this windows version. What I've to do? I'm stopped with a notebook that I cannot use if I will not install and customize all again, and I don't have time or desire to do,
    I see only 2 possibilities:
    - Simply I could upgrade my Backup&recovery suite to newest one, paying again for the whole software, but I need "P2P os adjust" tool only, and I've still payed for it.!
    - I could downgrade to windows 7 and use it, after upgrade again to windows 10, but is a very hard and annoying thing to do and I've a lot of other things better to do.

Do you have some suggestions for me?
    many thanks and regards
    Luca

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.