OUTPOST Christmas Promotion Question

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by tgell, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgell

tgell Registered Member

Does anyone know if the free lifetime upgrades for OUTPOST are good through different version numbers or is it good only for the current version number? I have emailed Agnitum twice about this but have not yet received an answer.
    Thanks.

2. Edwin024

Edwin024 Registered Member

It's forever...lifetime says it all. Also new versions!

3. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Last night into early morning I was doing my research that I normally do when considering a change. I went through :ninja: Christmas offer OP forum pages. This is my understanding too Life; for good; forever unless company goes belly up. Uknown issue in my mind when LongHorn comes out. Which is why I got it for my old Compaq which is not likely to ever see LongHorn OS due to its age.

Side note: I bit :) to good of a deal to pass up considering the imoh down fall of ZAP. Anyone want to blow taps for ZL. They did it to themselves it is :'( it was a good product imho. I have got my key and download; will likely purge system of ZAP and install OP tonight.

My 2 cents worth.

4. the mul

the mul Registered Member

You have made the right choice Mercurie and once u install outpost pro u will never look back my friend, great firewall if I do say so myself.

Your friend

THE MUL ;)

5. -z3r0-

-z3r0- Registered Member

What happened to Zone Alarm Pro? I use the free version but was thinking of upgrading to pro but what is this about the downfall of ZAP?

6. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Thanks Mul. It seems to be working nicely. I'm still getting familar, but it is pretty dummy proof, unless you start messing with it and not paying attention or thinking about what you're doing.

Z3r0, I sent you a PM my friend. Best of luck no matter what you decide. :)

And I am on the free upgrade program too. Just a little icing on the cake :D

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005
  7. JayTee

JayTee Registered Member

Last day for the Promotion.

Time flies doesn't it.

I wonder whether they were able to garner much more sales. I for one took the opportunity to buy a license for my wife...

8. quexx88

quexx88 Registered Member

I also made the switch from ZAP to OP :)

Very full featured, secure, and a great deal for the money.

9. defiant

defiant Registered Member

I ponied up the $40 a few hours before the end of the promotion; I couldn't resist. :D I trialed Oupost a few months ago and liked the way it ran on my system and the features it offered. The lifetime subscription sealed the deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.