Using XP Pro, Office XP with Beta 5 (and previous betas) On startup, everything is fine, but after a while the Send/Receive function in Outlook will stop working (times out). If you close Outlook and check Task Manager, there will still be an instance of Outlook running. If you close that task, then send and receive will work again for a time, but eventually the problem will repeat. Not sure if it makes and difference, but also using PocketPC and ActiveSync 3.7. I have tried all of the setup options with the same results. Does not happen with NOD 1.0 of any other anti-virus I have tried. I have updated and tried fresh install, reformatted my hard drive, and consistently have the same results.