Outlook Express problems fixed?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by RobertS, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertS

RobertS Registered Member

The last time I tried the initial release of NOD32 AV v3 I had the problem of no mail tagging, that and the unhappy integration of NOD in Outlook Express made me revert back to v2.7.

I wanted to ask if the latest release (v3.0.560.0) fixes these problems outright or should I wait for another update before taking the plunge again?
    I am running XP Home SP2.

Or is it case that it works for some and not for others? Is there a list of settings that provide the best security and reliability that I can try?

Thanks for your help :)

2. poutine

poutine Registered Member

No it doesnt, it runs worse than ever with O.E. we are all still wating for Eset to fix it. And hopefully also remove the ~Unnecessary wording removed.~ ugly NOD box in O.E to.
    ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2007
  3. cdr

cdr Registered Member

:) I'm using ESS, but I assume it's the same with the AV version. I also use OE, and as of a couple of days ago, I was still getting the famous:D "bing" issue with it--where OE would "bing" and then immediately shut down. This was with the .566 version. I am also using XP Home SP2. However, I haven't been too annoyed by this issue--I just re-open OE and everything usually works fine. I hope this is applicable to your question.

4. Steel

Steel Registered Member

Well, I do not believe that still this year a new Build will come out. Here rather somewhat completely different one seems in the shrubs.
    Nightingale, I hear you sing. And what it sing, sound not really well. But I'm wondering, no one of ESET has the courage to tell us the truth.

5. poutine

poutine Registered Member

Its really unbelievable that they couldnt get it to run with Outlook Express from the outset, i mean its hardly a fringe app is it ? How hard can it possibly be :p

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  6. Steel

Steel Registered Member

As i said, a nightingale sings a very badly song. They have much more problems it seems, as they told to the public.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.