Outlook Express & Hotmail

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by AvianFlux, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

Over the last few days I've been receiving an intermittent 'Server not found' error when I send messages using Outlook Express and my, free, Hotmail service. Disconnecting and reconnecting to my ISP (changing the dynamic IP address) appears to fix the issue temporarily - enough to send one email message - then reverts back to the 'Server not found' error, again.

Also, when I try to log in directly to my Hotmail account, via the Internet search engine, it gets frozen in a log in loop and doesn't load-up the Hotmail UI screen. Once again, an intermittent issue; sometimes it works, other times, does not

Is there something wrong at Hotmail's end? Are any others experiencing the same anomalies? o_O

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No problems here.

Cheers :D

3. AvianFlux

AvianFlux Registered Member

Do you have a free Hotmail account/service?

4. Randy_Bell

Randy_Bell Registered Member

You are not alone, YES they are having access problems to their Server when accessing it from external apps like Outlook or Outlook Express [also for me, from McAfee SpamKiller]: I posted about it earlier in this thread: Problems with Hotmail

5. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.