outlook express error message ?????

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by yvesj, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvesj

yvesj Registered Member

hi .i dont know were to post my thead ,but am having a problem with my email . i keep getting an error saying cant not send email . it was working fine till i play with {free registay fix} i had an error with it and it ask me to send it to them . and that it is screw up my outlook express .now i cant not read my email i keep getting error cant not it the email . did check all my setting and they are all fine . any adeal what is going on . i did restore my pc one day back .but it did not help .need help please .
    yvesjo_O

2. Texcritter

Texcritter Registered Member

I don't use Free Registry Fix but it does say that it can undo any changes it makes, have you tried that.
    You could also try removing your account from Outlook Express and then resubmitting it.

3. yvesj

yvesj Registered Member

thank you ,i did not delete any thing using {free registry fix} all i was doing is check out , then a error message show up telling me if i wanted to {send}or{ do not send}so i did click on {send} but it never send the message this is why i get that error message every time click on receive mail ,the error say ,
    {THE MESSAGE COULD NOT BE SEND BECAUSE ONE OF THE RECIPIENTS WAS REJECTED BY THE SEVER.THE REJECTED E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS.{FREE REGISTRY FIX}SUPPORTTEAM{ALEX@PCREPLY.COM}{SUPPORT INFORMATION ACCOUNT .... THEN IT SHOW MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT SO AND SO ON , NOW THERE IS ONE MORE SCRENN POP UP IT ASK ME IF I WANT TO SEND THE E-MAIL {YES} OR {NO} I DI CLICK EVERY TIME BUT AT NO HELP.i still get e-mail in but i dont know it am able to send any wet . am going to tey to send my self a e-mail . do you have a way to fix that . one more think i did uninstall it . then i did restore my pc one day back . well guess what it still there even after i uninstall the demm thing . i never use that regestry fix . all i was diong is check it out.i thank you
    yvesjo_O

4. ravin

ravin Registered Member

sounds like the mail is unsent and when you click send and recieve you get this error. check your outbox and see if their are items in it. if so delete them.
    hope this helps...

5. yvesj

yvesj Registered Member

thank you , sorry about that , i did not wanted to use 2 thread , it only because i figure it had to do more with {free regestry fix}so this is why i post it, maybe some body got in the same problem i did today , all i know is {free registry fix}that screw up my e-mail export .
    yvesj:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.