Outlook error:not enough resources for emon32.dll

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by denoxis, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denoxis

denoxis Registered Member

Hi,

A "Hello" goes to each and everone first, becuase I'm new to this forum.

And then my problem with NOD32... My friend's office has been using NOD32 for more than a year now. I can say it's really efficient and effective, comparing to Norton which I used to rely on. But one of the computers in the office started giving this error recently. No other Outlook gives this error, so I thought it really could be a memory problem. I upgraded the memory from 512 MB to 1.5 GB. I got the same error again after couple days. I didn't write down the full text but it is basically saying there is not enough resources and emon32.dll is causing this problem. Clicking OK brings the same error again and again. After closing some windows, as it was suggested, I could finally click OK and make it disappear.

Has anybody seen this error? Is this a resource allocation problem by Outlook or emon32.dll? That Outlook has many accounts and thousands of email, would it partially cause this error? Also that Outlook has another plugin called Inboxer, which scans incoming mail for spam. Could it be the plugin incompatibility in Outlook?

Configuration is, Outlook 2002 on Windows XP Pro SP2 client on 2003 network. Outlook has 10-15 POP3 accounts checking about every 5 minutes. All the MONs are enabled on NOD32. No 3rd party AV/firewall is installed other than MS Firewall and MS AntiSpyware.

Thanks in advance

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Denoxis, welcome to Wilders.

Please download a FRESH copy of Nod32 from www.nod32.com

Uninstall your current version.

Remove the Eset Folder from C Drive> Program Files.

Install the FRESH copy of Nod32 that you downloaded above.

Let us know how you go…

Cheers :D

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

There is no emon32.dll file so I suggest that you post a screenshot of the error here.

4. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Have you run your service packs and other updates for Microsoft Office? Done at office.microsoft.com....it works similar to windows updates...and is also an imporant thing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.