Outlook 2007 toolbar button - NOD32 AV 3.0.560 final

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by LuckMan212, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

Hello,
    I would like to know, what are the side effects of disabling the Outlook toolbar / email integration (Adv Setup Tree->Misc->Email Client Integration)

My status still says Email protection is enabled.
    Is this a bad setting to have?
    I don't really want to have that extra button there anyway... is there a harm to disabling it?

thanks.
    using v.3.0.560 registered

2. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

I don't think so. The buttons shuold be there for easy access, don't think that disableing the toolbar will do anything to the protection.

3. GAN

GAN Registered Member

When i disable the toolbar using version 2.7 everything seems to work just fine, but when using 3.0 it seems like the footer that says "checked by nod32.....etc" is not added even if set to be added for all sent and received mails.

Except from that i don't know if all other functions work or not when the toolbar is disabled since i only tried 3.0 for a short period of time before i reinstalled 2.7.

4. LuckMan212

LuckMan212 Registered Member

So can we get a reply official from ESET whether it is safe to disable this tool bar? thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.