osmim.dll I need HELP!

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by chasepartyof4, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasepartyof4

chasepartyof4 Registered Member

I've downloaded HiJackThis in its own folder and I've saved a log. But how do I get rid of osmim.dll? I cannot clean, quarantine or delete it with McAfee. I run XP Pro... Please advise.

Thanks so much!

Kimberly

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

What you really need is a detailed HijackThis log review, but I'm afraid we have discontinued the HijackThis log analysis service here at Wilders. See the following announcement regarding this change:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=42148

Within that post is an image linking over to a site that lists a number of other security forums, some of which still provide that service. If you want your log reviewed, you'll need to pick a site and read their spyware scanning and cleaning (HijackThis posting) guidelines, following all their required steps carefully, and then posting as directed.

Two of the bigger forums for HijackThis log processing, (meaning they process more log threads each day than many others) are: SpywareInfo.com and CastleCops.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.