Original ID restore

Discussion in 'FileChecker & ID-Blaster Forum' started by Kapalika, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapalika

Kapalika Registered Member

Hello,
    I wish to Know once I install ID Blaster how can I restore original IDs?
    I'm using XP pro along with Office 2000.
    Spywareblaster, Spywareguard and MRU Blaster are running in my nb.
    After format the hard disk, Microsoft Outlook stop to remember the passwords of all my mail accounts and I'ave to tape them anytime I open outlook. I was using SpybootS&D too and I tried to format again without it bat the problem dos'nt desapear. Do you have any idea for it? Are too many software togheter?
    Compliments for the software of your house, I took part of the cause.
    Escuse my english
    Best regards from an italian fan :ninja:

2. srfox

srfox Registered Member

you need to go into the registry and find the key where the current user key is for the application. Hopefully you stored the orginal key for each one that listed ID Blaster. go into edit for key and it will give you location in registry. Run regedit from the command line. Click on Id Blaster, highlight key and click edit selected item. Under subkey you will find location. then the actual key will be the value name. Highlight this and edit and change value back to orginal. Hope this helps.

3. Kapalika

Kapalika Registered Member

Thanks for the advice.
    I will try
    Bye
    Kapalika

4. srfox

srfox Registered Member

You're welcome, that should have done it. Let me know if you have any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.