Order of new "official" support forums?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by MikeBCda, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

I see Paragon's now joined us, but I'm a little confused. When a new forum (typically including sub-forums) of its kind comes on board, is there any particular pattern as to where in the list of product-specific forums (on the home page) it's placed? They're not alphabetical, and any other kind of ordering escapes me, other than, of course, they come before the various "other" forum groups.

Just curious ...

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

It's an incredibly complex, mathematical algorithm and very difficult to explain, but, I'll try...

Err, um... :doubt:

Paragon took over the slot recently vacated by Acronis.

:D *puppy*

3. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Thanks, LWM. That was my most likely guess ... essentially like the list of names on the buzzers downstairs in my apartment building. They're in numerical order of buzz-code -- makes it a PITA to locate someone you're visiting, but the managers brilliantly realized they'd rarely have to reprint the list except for neatness, since they can just white-out the old name and write in the new one when there's a move.

4. FanJ

FanJ Updates Team

LOL, I give it a try: X - 1 + 1 = X
    :D

Thanks for the new forum !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.