oraolauski.exe

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by Member 114081, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,:)

I don't know where this came from in my USB; because I never share my USB with anyone or any other PC. But I do lots of downloading stuff regularly; mostly new softwares. Is this oraolauski.exe come with any downloaded soft? But I do not copy it on my USB, so how could it get infected? uhhhh..... it's ~ Snipped as per TOS ~ :mad:

When I plug in my USB yesterday night for create a Bootable Slax USB (Slax is a tiny Linux OS) with LinuxLive USB Creator, it's just can not get formatted. Then I log off & starting manual format of USB (Right Click on USB drive and Format Option) and it's done.

For second opinion I recheck it and suddenly I saw Autorun.inf file on USB; then I realize it's got infection. Because autorun.inf is not a hidden file so what it RUN ?

I shifted all my power to get rid from it but no luck. So, I download Panda USB Vaccine and test it with my USB; firstly I do not see anything at all except autorun.inf but when I open my USB as Portable Media Devices I see a folder pogodjenpao and under it I spotted oraolauski.exe .

But what is it? Is that spyware or Trojan? I do search on google but nothing useful in there.

Any Help...........

Thanks !

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2011
  2. xer0syk0

xer0syk0 Registered Member

It's most likely some type of malware...manufacturer/default folders/files simliar to the .trash folders and what not usually have less cryptic names.

You could upload the oraolauski.exe to VirusTotal but it might not find anything...in any case, the file is probably safe to delete.

If you get access denied errors in Windows, I suggest deleting the files from a Linux OS or Mac OS to bypass the issue.

I would also re-insert the USB into any computers that the USB has had contact with and check to see if the autorun files have re-placed themselves on the USB after deletion. If they reappear, chances are that one of those computers has been compromised; I would do virus scans and go through HijackThis logs along with running other diagnostic tools.

3. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Hi, try doing a System Restore to a time before you had problems ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.