Opinions

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Motherroad, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Motherroad

Motherroad Registered Member

I have tried the new Kaspersky beta and must say it runs nice. I am kinda lost on if I should choose KIS or use Eset with DefenseWall. Any comments or advice is appreciated. Thanks.

2. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

Choose the one that works best for you. AFAIK both your candidates are top notch against malware.

KIS is a solid suite that has everything in place. It does have the added benefit of avoiding possible conflicts between different security products, such as in this case between AV / FW.

Can't comment on the DefenceWall because of lack of use.

3. HyperFlow

HyperFlow Registered Member

some times it's hard to make the choice but imo go with the one you fill comfortable with and base it on what you expect from AV and not by what other post and reviews have said. the 2 you have picked are top shelf AV and both are very good but different in there own rights. one will always do some thing the other will not or have a module that the other will not have in the end the best AV is the one that gives you a piece of mind and you fully trust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.