Opinion/Feedback on Bufferzone PRO

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by the_sly_dog, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_sly_dog

the_sly_dog Registered Member

Hello Everyone

Happynew year :thumb: :thumb:

I was Thinking about purchasing bufferzone pro and would like some feedback on the product if you wouldn`t mind helping me :p :p

How effective is it at what it claims to do ?? Any Advantage/Disadvantages it has Please

Thank you very much for your time and help

All the best guys for 2008 i wish you all the luck in the world

:D :D :D

2. zopzop

zopzop Registered Member

it's pretty cool. i messed around with it for a while a few months back. have you trialed the pro version yet? IMHO you should download it first and mess around with it for a few days before making the purchase. it's not a bad program at all.

3. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I trialed BZ a couple of times. No real complaints except for a very slight slowdown on loading sites. It never gave me any problems and I could recommend it.

Like almost everything, I removed BZ just because something else caught my interest. If I remember, it was geswall, which also did well for the time I had it. Then something else, and something after that.

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

My opinion? It´s not worth it, it feels very sluggish, and will most likely slow everything down. Why not try other, probably better solutions, like Sandboxie, SafeSpace? Both work in a similar way to BZ, they also offer virtualization as a protection method and SS even offers keylogging protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.