Opinion/Feedback on Bufferzone PRO

Discussion in 'sandboxing & virtualization' started by the_sly_dog, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_sly_dog

the_sly_dog Registered Member

Hello Everyone

Happynew year :thumb: :thumb:

I was Thinking about purchasing bufferzone pro and would like some feedback on the product if you wouldn`t mind helping me :p :p

How effective is it at what it claims to do ?? Any Advantage/Disadvantages it has Please

Thank you very much for your time and help

All the best guys for 2008 i wish you all the luck in the world

:D :D :D

2. zopzop

zopzop Registered Member

it's pretty cool. i messed around with it for a while a few months back. have you trialed the pro version yet? IMHO you should download it first and mess around with it for a few days before making the purchase. it's not a bad program at all.

3. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

I trialed BZ a couple of times. No real complaints except for a very slight slowdown on loading sites. It never gave me any problems and I could recommend it.

Like almost everything, I removed BZ just because something else caught my interest. If I remember, it was geswall, which also did well for the time I had it. Then something else, and something after that.

4. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

My opinion? It´s not worth it, it feels very sluggish, and will most likely slow everything down. Why not try other, probably better solutions, like Sandboxie, SafeSpace? Both work in a similar way to BZ, they also offer virtualization as a protection method and SS even offers keylogging protection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.