Opera Browser scrolling too sensitive

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Romagnolo1973, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973 Registered Member

I need your help geeks :D
    On my Lenovo ideapad netbook S205 with Synaptics touchpad (common tuochpad I think is the most used in the world) even if I set to minimum value scrolling in the driver (2 fingers and scrollbar area) and I disable smooth scroll options in Opera, well Opera 12 is impossible to use, if I simply put my fingers on the touchpad the page is almost instable, seems a erthquake !!! And when I try to move on the page is faster than Usain Bolt scoling tooo fast up and down
    I try but i can't find nothing in opera:config related to scroll sesity
    My system is win8 64bit
    Someone have same issue? there is a way to solve?
    Thanks

2. JeffreyCole

JeffreyCole Developer

Go to the control panel and change the scroll setting for your trackpad/mouse.

there should be a number of settings related to the scrolling behavior of your trackpad.

3. Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973 Registered Member

I did it as first thing when I saw the issue, is set at minimum value 1 for 2 fingers scrolling and 1 too for scrolbar area at right on the touchpad, but seems opera does not see this setting. With this minimum value scroll windows on the OS is slow (so the system saw the setting), but when I open Opera is the same, really fast and is impossible use the browser in this situation.

4. jo3blac1

jo3blac1 Registered Member

Hmmm I have the oposite experiance. Most browsers are too slow and opera feels just right. I am using lenovo thinkpad with trackpoint and touchpad turned off.

5. Carver

Carver Registered Member

Check to see what your mouse pointer acceleration/speed in control panel is, I'm on windows XP and mine is set on low. The setting might affect the scroll setting. I have a logitec edge with a touchpad and it is controlled by Settpoint software that has the settings for the logitec touchpad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.