opening spywareguard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by dalailama, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalailama

dalailama Registered Member

I've run spywareblaster for a few months, but having recently enjoyed the delights of a browser highjacker I have now installed spywareguard as well. And for both my grateful thanks go to Javasoft. One niggling question about spywareguard. I can only open it using the icon on the taskbar, clicking the icon on the desktop does nothing but make the hard disk spin. The same happens (or rather doesn't happen!) if I click start/programs/spywareguard or the sgmain.exe file. The live update icon works fine. I run XP and have tried installing both the minimum and full programs. Any idea why the window won't open from the usual places?

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi dalailama,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

The shortcuts are ment to start the program. You probably have it starting automatically at boot (good thinking :) ), so they don´t do anything, because the program is already running.

Regards,

Pieter

3. dalailama

dalailama Registered Member

Doh! Thanks for that Pieter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.