OPC UA implementations

Discussion in 'Capsa Network Analyzer' started by brigand, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigand

brigand Registered Member

There is any chance to implement OPC Ua protocol on Capsa Network Analyzer? Maybe through a Java code or anything ? I tried to add a new protocol in Capsa program, but it didn't let me do that. Do I have to purcase FULL edition of it in order to have access ? Thank you!

2. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Hi Brigand,
    You can add only one protocol in Capsa Free.
    To add a protocol, follow the steps:
    1. On the Start Page, click the menu button on the top left, and then click Options to open the System Options dialog box.
    2. On the Protocol tab of the System Options dialog box, click the button Add. Then the Add Protocol box appears.
    Please note that you should open the System Options dialog box from the Start Page, and that the custom protocols in Capsa are based on port number.

3. brigand

brigand Registered Member

I've done these steps but the Add buttons isn't availble for Capsa Free. Any ideas for this problem? I really need to have a succesfull result for this because I'm working on this program for my final exam in college and I had to implement OPC UA protocol. Thanks!

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/1372/printpr.png

4. Colasoft Support

Colasoft Support Colasoft Moderator

Please make sure that you click the Menu button from the Start Page, not from the Main Window. They are different.
    You cannot add protocols entering from the Main Window. But you can add one protocol entering from the Start Page, in Capsa Free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.