Oops!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by gibbsy, Apr 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gibbsy

gibbsy Registered Member

Hi, about a week ago I was trying to upgrade to version 3 of nod32, which required nod32's user name and password. I had my user name but not the password as it comes up as dots in the update setup box, and i was unable to use copy and paste.

So without thinking I changed both the username and password as I thought i could change it and would then be able to use those, however this did not work and as a result the username and password has been changed but these are invalid for NOD32 to update. So as a result am stuck with an out-of-date anti virus :(

I used the support feature that should send the username and password to my emails but it hasn't come through to any of them, and I didn't keep a copy of the original username and password.

What can I do to get my username and password back? I have my receipt, NOD32 installtion box, cd and serial number. Thanks.

( My CD drive doesn't work by the way but I can install it on another computer and if a file is needed transfer it via portable usb device )

2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.