Online Armor ++ vs MSE & Online Armore Free

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by zakazak, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zakazak

zakazak Registered Member

Hi, after using KIS for years (latest version i used was 2010) i think its time to switch.
    It has tons of bugs on win7 x64 and slows down the system like hell (especially since i use a SSD) anyway.. here is my real question :p

After i had been reading alot of articels,reviews,tests,.. i came to the following conclusion:

MSE + Online Armor Firewall Free

or

Online Armor ++

Which one would you recommend and why? I actually would prefer Online Armor Free since i dont have to pay anything :)

I read that MSE is pretty lightweight, doesnt give many false positives and still has a good dedection rate. Avira should be even more lightweight but i dont like its high rate for false positives, aswell as i just never really liked Avira.

Online Armor should be one of the best Firewalls out there which u can get right now. With HIPS, it would also be a good addition to MSE. I now only wonder if Online Armor ++ would be more lightweight and overall better than MSE together with Online Armor Free.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.