One Time Key

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by pumped, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pumped

pumped Registered Member

Hi i found mils.com, now i dont know if they offer to private persons or what the price is for there software/service, but i would like to know some other sites offering same stuff.

Im running this right now.

PGP howl disk encryption
    East-Tec Eraser
    Using cyber-rights.net as email.

Now unfortanly i found out that US goverment is putting alot of pressure on cyber-rights and hushmail right now and i dont belive its very secure anymore.

I need to find something that will.

1. Hide my ip and internet tracks.
    Erase everyhting that is saved if something is saved, complete erased not to be restored in anyway.

2. Safe keeping of files that cant be broken at all.

3. Email, a service providing highest encryption method (One time Key, maybe) this should be able to email other clients having same adress and also compitable with hushmail and cyber-rights if possible.

Now i know some of this will cost alot or less, but im willing to pay so if someone please can send me a pm or answer in this thread that would be great.

Remeber wanna be able to stay anonymous when paying for service.

(Extra part, setting up a encrypted safe network only access by some people staying invisble and very secure and encrypted.

If someone know something or maybe can provide such service or recommend please do so, pm or post here.

/Thanks

2. Chuck57

Chuck57 Registered Member

http://www.meganet.com/

No idea what the price is, how it works, or if it's what you're looking for. Seems like there's a consumer version, if you do some searching on the site.

3. pumped

pumped Registered Member

Thank you i will look into this.

Anyone with more information please help me out.

I found ironkey.com but i dont like there service providing safe internet access, i belive they would log my connection, but then the usb encryption looks good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.