one problem for surfing the particular site

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by prakashsara, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prakashsara

prakashsara Registered Member

dear all,
    i have one problem while surfing www.vikatan.com. after send this url.. it said.. the owner of this site are in need to contact agentinteractive.com... what this error/information?

please guide me...

thanks in anticipation...

regards,
    prakash

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi prakashsara,

I am not sure if the problem is on your end, since I get a 404 when I try to go there. Do you get redirected? And if so, where?

Regards,

Pieter

3. prakashsara

dear pieter,
    first of all thanks for ur reply.
    after enter into that url (www.vikatan.com).. it did not redirect anywhere. instead of that.. one message box appears and displays that message... it is expecting the click in the ok button.... after clik in the OK button.. it shows that page after took long time. sometimes nothing happened.

i am not clear with ur answer, since i am not very much in technical person. what is 404?

do i need to install any tool/software to resolve this issue..

regards,
    prakash

4. Pieter_Arntz

Hi

A 404 error means that the site is not available.
    Looking at the source of teh site you are trying to visit, it says:

Code:
    <html><head><title>Welcome to JuniorVikatan.com</title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="Microsoft FrontPage 3.0"></head><frameset rows="2000,*" framespacing="0" border="false"  frameborder="0">   <frame name="top" target="main" src="http://www.vikatan.com/jv/2004/feb/25022004/jv.shtml" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="0"    marginheight="0" noresize>  </frameset>  <noframes>  <body topmargin="0" leftmargin="0">  <p>This page uses frames, but your browser doesn't support them.</p>  </body>  </noframes></frameset></html>
    That looks correct, since it points to http://www.vikatan.com/jv/2004/feb/25022004/jv.shtml which is not available.

Even with my popupblocker disabled I do not get any boxes.

I would rather not risk this computer for digging further, since I am at work.
    Are you positively sure that something should be available there?

Regards,

Pieter

5. prakashsara

dear pieter,
    yes... it is actually for tamil(Indian regional language) magazine.. that site was working well in last week. thats why i am wondering.. what happened now?

u can see and analyse in ur free time... and tell me the answer if u get a chance.

regards,
    prakash

6. Pieter_Arntz

I'll see what I can find out. :)

But looking at the dat of the last change ( 2004/feb/25022004)
    I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.