one of my client said this to me

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nagnamis29, Apr 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

User wrote: nod32v3 ..,Prevx2.0 and AVG 7.5 antispam compatibility issuesall products given loads at boot
    up!!!nod32v3 loads at boot up BUT it doesn't appear in/on the system tray though prevx2.0 and AVG appears!!PS: Plz improve nod32v3 because it can't detect some viruses/spywares/malwares that were detected by kaspersky thank you!XD

how will i answer his feedback pls.. thank you... yours truly

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd suggest that you check if egui.exe is present in the run registry key so that it starts automatically with Windows.

3. alloucho

alloucho Registered Member

It will no more restarts automatically with Windows till the malware who killed the nod32 will be cleaned by other more reliable antivirus.
    In the past , i was infected several times with such malware while nod32 is running.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please send a log from ESET SysInspector to support[at]eset.com with this thread's url enclosed. If there's a malicious file, the log will reveal it.

Marcos

5. nagnamis29

nagnamis29 Registered Member

well the client replied that when he uninstall AVG, the problem was able to be fixed.... now its ok thanks:)

6. goran_larsson

goran_larsson Registered Member

You should never have double functionality such as security products like anti virus, firewalls active at the same time, they have a tendency to fight for control rendering your system subject for infection or completeley useless.

/Göran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.