On Demand

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by duffyfs, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duffyfs

duffyfs Registered Member

I have 2.7 set up as per Blackspears tutorial doing a weekly scan using the LOCAL command line. I have 2 (200 gig) hard drives partitioned C & D and J, K, L. J: contains an image of my C: drive...D: has my game programs...K: and L: data storage. I changed the command line so that my weekly scan only does the C: drive because of the time the LOCAL scan was taking and that the content of my other partitions seldom changed. However, I still want to be able to do the LOCAL scan say once a month, or ON DEMAND just to be sure both drives are clean. I looked through the help files and did a search on this forum, but I'm getting conflicting info on how to set up this scan. Could I get some help, or a link...Thanks

2. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi,

Through the GUI, you will have to create a new profile with all the parameters you want to use for that scan.

If you wanted to do an On-demand scan you would choose that profile. That would accomplish what you need I believe.

To schedule one monthly you can go to the Scheduler/Planner and and create the new task. As there is no "Monthly" setting in the scheduler, you could choose to run it every 168 hours.

BFG

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You guys have very few hours in your month over there aye :blink: ;) :D

Down here in Oz, we have 730 hours in an average month (365 / 12 x 24) :D

:D :D :D

4. BFG

BFG Registered Member

No wonder why the years are go by so fast here! :eek:

We gotta move to Australia!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.