On demand scanner. Ask what to do after scan.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Qualze, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qualze

Qualze Registered Member

Is there a way to setup the On demand scanner to prompt you what actions to take on all infected files found after it has scanned the whole system?
    That way you could start a scan in the evening and decide what to do with all malware found, in the morning. As it is now, it prompts as soon as it finds anything, pausing the scan...

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You can select the action you want to be performed automatically if a thret is found in the on-demand scanner setup.

3. Qualze

Qualze Registered Member

I know, I can set it up to automatically do a certain thing. But the thing is i'd like to know which file is considered infected before any action is taken.

Working with security I have quite a few programs that willl be considered a threat by nod32.

Hence my question if i can scan the whole machine before deciding what to do.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Nope, it's not possible. However, you can set the scanner to quarantine files before they are deleted so that you can restore the ones you need at a later time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.