On a positive note

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by jayt, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayt

jayt Registered Member

I am using Nod32 V 3 on my Dell Dimension computer with xp pro and on my wife's Dell Dimension computer with xp home. So far I have only good experiences. I had a question about setting up the scan on MSN and Gan was good enough to give me the answer. The only other problem that I have experienced is that emails add the tag (scanned by Nod32) only on incoming emails and not on sent emails.
    I have been a Nod32 user for the last several years, and it look like I will continue to be one. I actually find that with Nod32 v. 3 both my computers seems to run faster and web pages load faster. Of course the proof of the pudding will be if I get a virus (but that doesn't happen very often).

2. YadaYada

YadaYada Registered Member

I liked version 2.
    3 is heavier, ugly icon....how hard is it to allow a user to select an icon?

With the initial problems I had, I reverted to 2.

Keep 2 availiable please.

3. mrgigabyte

mrgigabyte Registered Member

i second that i have two dells with xp home and i have not had any problems at all it seems faster to me also i do not have that problem with double tags i have only one tag but i do not use outlet express for email and i install nod in my moms vista machine and her machine is runnin great also two but she does have the double tags as she uses windows mail but they fix the problem its not that big of a deal i know it will be fix great job nod and everyone else that helps use out when we do have problems mrgigabyte :cool:

4. Johnoz

Johnoz Registered Member

V3 is working fine for me but I am having the same problem as jayt.
    Using Version 3.0.414.0, XP Pro.
    Email Protection has 3 boxes ticked and notifications both set to "To all email"

John

5. poutine

poutine Registered Member

2.7 will be around for quite a while i should imagine. Better be anyway. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.