OL 2010 Flags - "The Operation Cannot Be Performed Because The Message Has Changed"

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rheumatoid, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rheumatoid

rheumatoid Registered Member

Have started to get this over the last couple of weeks. Think I have narrowed it down to the NOD32 Add-in. It still does it when alerts and notifications are disabled and only stops doing it if the add-in is disabled.

Is there any way I might be able to fix it? I guess its not a major problem if it is not enabled as real-time file scanning should pick anything up shouldn't it?

Jon

2. MattJN

MattJN Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

Please indicate the exact OS you are using as well as the build of NOD32/ESS currently installed. You may just require a simple uninstall/reinstall. Has email worked properly with the ESET product installed in the past?

Thanks,

Matt

3. grahamYSA

grahamYSA Registered Member

Thanks for this, I had been having the same problem and it was driving me nuts! It happened especially when I add a reminder to an email.

My fix (working fine so far :) ) Under the ESET security tab I clicked on Scanner Set UP and under email Clients->email to scan I left Sent Email and Received email checked and unchecked Read Email.

I am using Outlook 2010 under Windows 7 and ESET Smart Security 4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.