OK< wierdness or what here please? Newbie to TDS-3

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Greg1951, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg1951

Greg1951 Registered Member

When I run TDS-3 Professional trial, and I run services, and then screen objects it shows up with the following list of programs:
    Netmeeting REmote Desktop Sharing

I have this program disabled in mangement services, is this running, or is this just a list of services or something I do not understand as of yet?
    Also when I try to pause it or close it, nothing happens. Please advise, as there are other programs listed on this list that I have disabled and are running, and I am maybe leaning to think that I have fake programs hiding what is really going on in my computer.
    I am here to learn and listen. Thank you.
    Also , I am a biggining to intermediate computer user, like I can track hack attacks, and install and remove programs, but I know net to nothing about most of the stuff that TDS-3 does, is it fairly simple to learn all the tools that it obviously has an abundance of?

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Greg1951, I am not sure which list you are looking at, is it the System Analyisis - Service list or Service and driver explorer? If it is the latter then the "State" of the service is shown.

For TDS's other functions it is well worthe reading TDS3's extensive help, also read through the forums here and if you are a registered user DCS's private TDS3 forum has a wealth of information.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.