ok i have to ask

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Mr.Blaze, May 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

im perty shocked still no verstion 4 on worm guard or tds

i had this job almost 6 months

you guys said you were close to geting it done befor i got my job

im sure it dont help that jason has left either

im not sure if you guys even make alot of money i hope you do cause your good people and i feel you deseve the very best

so if you guys do make alot you ever think of hireing some temp programers to build it faster

im perty sure theres lots of programers thet come in progam write and get it done then leave

if you are barly keeping your heads above water finachaly then i understand why its takeing so long

but if you both have backyard pools and the sweedish swim team geting you drinks by your ocean front property lol you both need to get some 1 jober programers come in get it done and get you up to speed on what they did and the source code and be on there mery littileway

i like you guys alot but you have to admit this is becomeing rediculiose

and i dont want to think what you guys go threw with code cause im still trying to figure out the clock on my vcr

i swear it taunting me as it keeps blinking 00:00 :'(

2. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

As has been said many times before, it will be released when it's done. Thread closed.

Blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.