Ok Folks..BurnAware v11.0(coming very soon) Suggestions?...New..

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by hayc59, Nov 29, 2017.

1. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

Val the Owner has asked me personally(great pleasure of course!!)
    For all that use this great program and soon to be NEW users
    for Ideas..Suggestion...Or Just FEATURES you or friends or loved ones would like
    added to Version 11.0 I think this is real cool and most if not any programmers or owners
    really don't care about us folks that use and pay for products Val Gittes DOES!!

So my idea is to lets make this even Mo' better cooler and just plain down right awesome :)
    Gordon

You can post them here or to Val via
    http://www.burnaware.com/support.html

2. digmor crusher

digmor crusher Registered Member

EAM does not like when I update Burnaware, throws up a couple of alerts ( Behaviour. Trojan Downloader) each time. So my suggestion is to quit bundling crap in it if that is what is causing this. Maybe a false alert, I don't know.

3. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

digmor, are you using the 'free' version? and this is also a good post so it can be dealt with
    I will foward it on to Val

4. digmor crusher

Yes, free version. In the other Burnaware thread someone commented that there is a free version with no offers, if you look on their webpage it is right at the bottom, easy to miss though. So I'll just be downloading that version from now on. Other than that no issues at all.

5. guest

guest Guest

Yes, it is easy to miss. Would be better if there would be an additional download button instead of "hiding" the download-link in the text below.

6. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

I don't burn much anymore, but I do know that "Verify" is hopelessly slow. Far too slow, in fact.
    I usually find myself cancelling the verification after the burn or use Nero that verifies in good time.

I've read some old change logs that states that it has been fixed, but the problem still exists, in my opinion.

7. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Tell Val I appreciate BurnAware Free. My suggestion only post the crapware free version at Wilders. If the candy version link appears in others posts request as the owner those links be deleted.

8. hayc59

hayc59 Updates Team

All versions are multilingual and work under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64 bit).
    You can download a full version of BurnAware Free or evaluation versions of BurnAware Premium / Professional and try it for 10 days.
    Download these files, to upgrade your product to the latest version. Also you can download free version www.burnaware.com/downloads/burnaware_cfree_10.8.exe without optional offers.
    Digmor that was at Malwarebytes forum ;) do you have and ideas or request you'd like to see in version 11?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2017
  9. sdmod

sdmod Shadow Defender Expert

My suggestion is

Don't have update on by default.

I hate software that immediately tries to connect to the internet
    and opens a browser

10. digmor crusher

Nope, it was here in the Burnaware thread, mentioned by Mood. No suggestions really, works for me as is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.