Official "Thank You PrevxHelp" Thread

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by STV0726, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STV0726

STV0726 Registered Member

This thread is my official "Thank You PrevxHelp, Joe" thread and feel free to add your own thank you's. I've had the idea to start this because I think Mr. Joe is most deserving of all of our thanks.

Most companies these days when you have an issue you end up calling somewhere across seas in a third world country with poor operatives that are treated like dirt, get payed dirt, and speak only an ounce of English. Some companies are better, like ESET (NOD32,) and offer US based support, but not even they come close to the level of personal support Prevx offers.

Even when an enraged, obsessive-compulsive type A person, aka me, throws himself onto the forums enraged over a Prevx problem, Prevx still offers help with open arms and fixes the problem in minutes.

My name is Stephen, and Prevx isn't my PC security solution. It's my PC security friend.

^ That should be a new MyPrevx Story slogan lol. Just like Microsoft's:

My name is Stephen, and Windows 7 was my idea. ;-)

2. CloneRanger

CloneRanger Registered Member

Glad PrevxHelp was able to finally get you sorted :thumb:

Never mind minimum/low wages, Joe does ALL this in his spare time :eek: :thumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.