odd thing with versions

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Hurricanetracker, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricanetracker

Hurricanetracker Registered Member

I received my license for TDS a couple of days ago and it said in the e-mail , going to quote here :)

However : when I choose to download from there I'm stil seeing 3.2.0 in the "about " - field . I had TDS installed as a trial version ,could that be the cause of this ??

Also : advice given by DiamondcS is to install into a folder that's NOT named TDS , so I installed it in a differently named folder , could it be it clashes with the previously installed trial version ?? ( uninstalled that one ) .

2. Hurricanetracker

Hurricanetracker Registered Member

by the way : great stuff , this program . Don't change too much with version 4 ( don't make it look like some MP3-player,please ! )

3. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi, It is the correct version, it is just dhown incorrectly in the console window. On some machines you can see the correct version by opening Add?Remove programs and TDS should show as 3.2.1 but this is not always so.
    As long as you downloaded from the DCS site all should be well.

If you uninstalled the trial it will be fine, just ensure that any shortcuts point to the correct folder.

HTH Pilli

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.