Odd message in back up files

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Adwb, May 16, 2014.

1. Adwb

Adwb Registered Member

I am currently restoring my c drive with a fullback up made two days ago and the files as they appear on the screen read the location, file name and other data then at the end say failed with error "successful operation "
    Is this back up screwed up? It says it has only done 8 % can I hit cancel? Advice urgently please

Last edited: May 17, 2014
  2. Adwb

Adwb Registered Member

42 views and no body has any suggestion? Even paragon don't answer the same question emailed to them.
    Is this program as bad as acronis for mfg support?
    10 hours later and the restore is still working its way through file by file with every one having the same message

3. COOPER W NOMAN

COOPER W NOMAN Registered Member

failed with error. "Successful Operation" ... same thing is happening to mine right now ... what happened after it all was restored? Was your machine left running or was it fried?

4. Adwb

Adwb Registered Member

left running i had to switch off by holding down the on off button as nothing else would work, i'm deleting paragon and going back to acronis at least it works

omly problem i now have is the mouse and the pc freezes then after a about 1 minute the mouse comes back to life. while it is frozen the usual sounds don't happen if i unplug any thing from a usb port

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.