NVRAID

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by ottonp, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ottonp

ottonp Guest

Which build number will support NVRAID? When will it be released (what is the exact date)?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. ottonp

ottonp Guest

Bump....

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello ottonp,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

The NVRAID support is almost included and currently the new build is being tested. We expect you will be able to use it very soon.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. OttoNP

OttoNP Guest

Thanks for the reply, but do you have a date? I'm currently loading up a PC I build and I'm at a point where I'd like to make an image (windows and all drivers loaded) before I install anything else. If it is going to be tomorrow or Monday, I'll probably wait but I don't what end up wanting a couple weeks for something that will be "released soon."

I can understand if you don't want to post an exact date, but maybe a range.

Thanks!

5. Acronis Support

Hello OttoNP,

I do understand your situation. It is unlikely that the new build is released tomorrow. However, if you send your serial number for Acronis True Image to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread indicating in the subject that you want to contact Ilya Toytman I will try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

6. OttoNP

OttoNP Guest

I haven't purchased it yet, I was waiting to make sure that it would work with my ABIT AN8 with two sata drives in Raid0 using nvidia.

On the note of purchasing, I found that Acronis True Image is $33.50 on newegg and $49.99 at www.acronis.com. Is there any special advantage to buying it from Acronis directly, will it be updated sooner there or does the download come from the same server either way? Does it not matter since after I register I would be able to download the latest build anyhow?

Thanks Again

7. shadreed

shadreed Registered Member

The MAJOR advantage is that you can easily return the software if you buy it from achronis in the off chance that True Image won't work even if they say it will. With all due respect to Achronis, they said just yesterday that build 826 would support my system with the Intel ICH6R controller in Raid 1 but it doesn't (see my current thread "Support for ICH6R"). I bought True Image yesterday and will keep trying to get it to work as long as Achronis will work with me. Buit if I have to, I will return it right before the 30 day return period ends if it still doesn't work. I already have Ghost 9.0 sitting uselessly on my desk and I don't need another program that doesn't work. I have faith in Achronis though, they seem to care and they seem to be working on these issues.

Shad

8. Acronis Support

Hello OttoNP,

As soon as you have serial number for Acronis True Image you will be able to register it at our site regardless of where you purchased the software. After that you will be able to download all the updates from your personal page on our site.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

9. Acronis Support

Hello Shad,

I am really sorry for the problem you encounter. Please see my answer in another post. I am sure this problem can be fixed.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Last edited: May 21, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.