NTsearch.com!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by zuzu10, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zuzu10

zuzu10 Registered Member

Hi guys,

I am looking for a little help here. I have been reading the previous posts to this problem and have downloaded the software - Spyremover CWShredder and it is detecting several intrusions.

Problem it does not allow me to remove the detections unless I pay for it.

Does anyone know where I can find a free download to remove these from the system and does anyone recommend a specific Spyware program??

Most appreciated...

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Zuzu10, welcome to Wilders.

There is a thread here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=50662 If you READ through the ENTIRE thread BEFORE proceeding, then download EVERY program suggested, and run EVERY program in SAFE MODE when your are at the SAFE MODE step, this should get you sorted.

What I have suggested is slightly different from the step by step instructions, in that you are downloading EVERY program first and then running all in SAFE MODE when you are at the Safe Mode Step.

Let us know how you go...

Cheers :D

3. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

I agree with Blackspear. Alot of people use the removal tools and still have problems and many times it's because the more sophisticated malware replicates itself. Doing just as Blackspear said can reduce those chances dramatically. Good luck.
    Gerard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.