NT4 Install problems

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by DuncanN, Jun 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DuncanN

DuncanN Registered Member

I am having difficulty installing NOD32 v2 onto NT4 workstations. The install packet appears to work fine on all our w2k and xp units but gives the following errors on NT:

Could not install NOD32 installation onto target computers (SC error code 6, GLE error code 67)

Could not install NOD32 installation onto target computers (SC error code 11, GLE error code 1726)

I am loggiong onto the PC's in question as their domain administrator account, but it seems to make no difference.

Any Ideas?

Cheers
    Duncan

2. bsilva

bsilva Registered Member

Did you try using the local admin account? I would try using their local account and log into as workgroup.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Error 67 means "The network name cannot be found" and error 1726 "The Remote procedure call failed"

Is the RPC servis running on the computers in question?

4. DuncanN

DuncanN Registered Member

I have logged on as a Local Administrator with the workgroup option selected, but now i get the following error:

Could not set up IPC connection onto target computers (SC error code 6, GLE error code 1326)

I am able to ping the target mechines and they are running the rpc service.

Any furher ideas would be appreciated.

Regards

Duncan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.