Not received updates for weeks.

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by Silvery, Mar 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery Registered Member

Hi,

I'm about as far from being an advanced user of PCs as it is possible to get so can everyone treat me like I'm 4 years old?

Every day I click on the “Updates” tab, in Spyware Blaster 3.5.1, and then the “Check for Updates” button to download the latest updates but it has been several weeks since it indicated any updates were available and I know this can't be true. The program informs me “No Updates: Available”. I continue to click “Enable All Protection” every day.

I'm in the process of getting around to disabling XP's firewall and replacing it with Comodo Personal Firewall 2.4.18.184 so I don't think XP's firewall can be blocking anything. But what do I know?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Oh but it is. ;) :D

Last update i have is 3/08/2007. New updates usually come by every 2 weeks but sometimes it can take a little longer.

snowbound

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Please try updating again and let me know if the problem persists - a new database update was just released.

Best regards,

-Javacool

4. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

Update came out. Just updated on laptop and family pc.

5. Silvery

Silvery Registered Member

Thanks, everyone, for your help.

I've just tried to update and it's worked. I don't know what the problem was and what update I've just down-loaded but I presume I'm up to date now. It's strange, though, if all of you have been receiving updates for weeks and yet this is my first one in, maybe, 2 months. Anyway.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.