Not Getting any Alert Notifications

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Rebsat, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Rebsat

Rebsat Registered Member

How are you doing guys? I hope you are all good :) I have a serious issue regarding Alert notifications. I don't get any alert notifications no matter what I am doing on the forums like (if someone replied to me in a thread or mentioned me,... ).

It's very annoying and I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me advice or fix it to me. Thanks alot

NOTE:
    I checked every option in "Alert Preferences" and no one left unchecked.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Well, you should get an alert on this post. The "someone quoted you" type alert. Let's see if it happens.

3. Rebsat

Rebsat Registered Member

Thank you very much bro. Yes this one worked perfectly ;)
    LowWaterMark quoted your post in the thread Not Getting any Alert Notifications.

What about the others please? Thanks

4. LowWaterMark

To get a notification of a reply or attachment added to a thread, you have to actually be watching that thread. It's doesn't look like you are watching any threads at all. It's not automatic unless you select that option in Preferences. But, quotes and mentioned you should always get.

5. LowWaterMark

You should not have been alerted to the above post since you are not watching this thread. But, by mentioning you below, you should get an alert for this post:

@Rebsat

6. Rebsat

Rebsat Registered Member

Finally, I managed to solve all the issues by changing "Preferences" in Options based on your suggestion. I don't know what to say? :) Thank you for your good assistance bro
    @LowWaterMark :thumb:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.