Norton anti-virus question

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by snowman, Apr 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowman

snowman Guest

Well over a year ago I purchased a Norton anti-virus on disk...........but never installed the program...I don't even remember which version it was.

question is:  is this still considered a valid copy?

it was never installed so never registered.   an if installed would I be able to update to the present virsion?     (opps..thats several questions..LOL)

I also have a copy of Norton "ghost" on disk....same as above...never installed.

frankly I have no idea of how good or not Norton is.    when purcasing Ghost I just picked up a copy of the anti-virus program.       I don't plan on installing anytime so.....present anti virus payed and valid for several more months......

thanks\
                                snowman

2. snowman

snowman Guest

TYPO CORRECTION:

should read:    I don't intend to install anytime "SOON"

3. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

It's probably 7.0 or Norton AV 2001 and its valid!!!

Yes but only Virus signatures not the program itself. (Current version is 8.0 0r 2002)

Its good (not the best)and if you have it use it!!!!

4. snowman

snowman Guest

TECH

thank you for taking the time to reply...much appreciated.   I'll make the effort to learn more about norton products.......an perhaps give it a try when my present anti-virus program expires.

thankya

snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.