NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_RASRV

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by private citizen, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. private citizen

private citizen Registered Member

UPDATE: I got the 2.7 version of remote admin server to install finally. I had to unintall 2.7 of NOD32 and the new Console version, delete all Eset files, delete all eset entires in the registry, reboot twice, and then install 2.7 remote admin server first before anything else. That worked. This is on Win Server 2003 SP1.

I am getting the"(527) Specific Component Installation Error "NOD32MOD_WINNT_ENGLISH_RASRV" when trying to install 2.7 remote admin server. I read another thread where a person had this issue installing NOD32 but I'm getting the error installing Remote Admin Server. First I just tried to install over the 2.5 version and it failed with the above error. Then I uninstalled 2.5 and tried to install 2.7 and it failed.

This is a production server with about 100 clients connecting to it. I tried reseting winsock to no avail. I deleted the RA registry entires and emptied temp folders to no avail. The 2.7 version of NOD32 installs fine, its just the 2.7 of remote admin server that is failing. Is there a fix for this yet? I have contacted support on Monday, but I've yet to hear back.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2007
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please run "setup.exe /test" and send the created log nsetup.log to support @ eset.com along with a link to this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.