Nod32 Wont Scan

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pogolink, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pogolink

pogolink Registered Member

HI guys.. Im A newbie here.. I use NOD32 for 3 months now.. and its Great.. But.. Something Wrong Happened.. When I Used it For The FIrst time in a new machine.. It Wont Let ME scan..
    *see atach image*
    Neither of the 3 types of scan.. it doesnt do anything.. =/ like.. i Click and Nothing.. Plus.. When I installed Nod32 and Rebooted.. My Internet Was gone.. Its "Null".. even if i have... and i cant revert it.. sorry if question have been answered before but i really need help..

Attached Files:

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Have you already tried uninstalling then reinstalling NOD32?

3. pogolink

pogolink Registered Member

yup.. i alredy uninstall it.. twice.. and nothing.. I forgot to mention that this computed had panda platinium before.. so i uninstalled panda then installed nod.. nod detected some virus... but it wont scan.. to see if the Pc have more Virus

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please reboot the system into Safe Mode and try scanning again: Start> All Programs> Eset> NOD32.

Cheers :D

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If I remember well, a client having this problem reinstalled SP2 and it started working fine then.

6. Capp

Capp Registered Member

Something you might want to try running is the WinsockXPFix.

This will restore your Winsock and possibly restore your internet connection. Anytime you install/uninstall an active monitor software, such as NOD32, you run the risk of an invalid winsock registry entry.

Run the software above and see if that helps.

7. sparx

sparx Registered Member

Try to run a scan again and see if nod32.exe starts up in the Processes list in the Task Manager.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.