NOD32 Version & License

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by seamaiden, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seamaiden

seamaiden Registered Member

NOD32 VERSION
    Did I download & install the correct version? Supposedly I downloaded & installed the commercial version 2.0 or 2.5. I had to enter the user name & password in order to get the download. After installing the program, the lower lefthand corner of the On-Demand Scanner screen says "Version: 1.1151 (20050622) NT". Isn't it supposed to say 2.5 something? Opening the Control Center from the taskbar shows NOD32 2.5. Right-clicking on the NOD32.exe file and several ESET dll files shows the version is 2.50.25.0.

LICENSE FILE
    In the options for NOD32 System Startup, there is a tab called License Keys. Nothing shows up in the list. There is an ADD button to add a license key. Where would the license file be and what type of file extension would it have? My email from ESET has only a user name & password. I wasn't given any type of license key file.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

What you see in the lower right-hand corner is the version of the current virus definitions, not the program itself. If you have 2.50.25, then you have the current version.

You do not need to worry about this area. Your license is a per-user license which is taken care of by your user name and password.

I hope this helps :D

4. seamaiden

seamaiden Registered Member

Post #62 was done during program installation. If I don't need to worry about having a license key file, I'll consider this thread to be resolved. Thank you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.