Nod32 v4 rc1

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus v4 Beta Forum' started by GAN, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAN

GAN Registered Member

I read the changelog for nod32 v4 rc1 and just wonder if there are more fixes since the beta that is not listed in the changelog? Why i ask is because i read about several more issues that the changelog says nothing about. Also i had some issues that i reported to Eset, but none of them seems to be fixed according to the changelog. I uninstalled the beta because of the problems i had and if none of them are fixed there is really no reason for me to try this relase.

gan

2. elapsed

elapsed Registered Member

Well beta was build 68 and RC is build 226. Go figure there are always un-announced changes :p

3. GAN

GAN Registered Member

That could be the case, but usually fixing one bug or add a single enhancement will result in several new builds and most of the build are internal only. Adding a single feature could result in 10 or more builds before it's actually working and a build is available for the public. One build is not the same as one bugfix/feature.

You might be correct there are a lot of bugfixes that the changelog says nothing about even if i found that strange to not mention the fixes. Especially since they have been reported by those testing the beta and they are most likely waiting for the fix. It could also be that a lot of reported bugs are still present in the rc1. Would be nice to hear what Eset have to say about this.

Gan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.