Nod32 v4, outlook and a second mailbox

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by GAN, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GAN

GAN Registered Member

I installed Nod32 v4.0.314.0 and the problem described in this thread: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=225622 still exits. This problem where found in the beta and not solved in the RC or RTM so just curious if Eset is still working on this problem? The only workaround is to completely disable SSL scanning since disable only the URL's/Root CA used by outlook anywhere doesn't make a difference.

Also choosing the option "Do not scan SSL protocol" under "Protocol filtering -> SSL" is not enough to workaround this problem. First i have to enable SSL scanning, then change the "HTTPS filtering mode" under "Web access protection -> HTTP, HTTPS" (cannot be changed when SSL scanning is disabled) and then go back to disable the SSL scanning.

I would like to use SSL scanning and disable the scanning for outlook anywhere only, but that's currently not possibe. I would appreciate a feedback from Eset regarding this issue.

Gan

2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Hello GAN,

This is still being looked at. Check back for future builds.

Thank you,
    Richard

3. GAN

GAN Registered Member

Thank you for your reply and nice to hear this issue is not ignored even if i would have expected that the problem where solved before the final release.

Regards
    Gan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.