nod32 v4 BSOD

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by schimble, Mar 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schimble

schimble Registered Member

Hi,

I just deployed NOD32 v4 Business Edition on 15 Vista workstations (Vista RTM or SP1). Now some users complain that they get frequent BSOD (4 PCs have this problem for now). On 3 computers BSOD happens when browsing the internet (firefox or IE), and on another PC BSOD happens every 4-5min. The error is about NETIO.SYS.
    I have uninstalled NOD32 and problem got away. I've seen that other people on the forum have similar problems, but with no solution except rolling back to nod32 v3.

So my questions :
    - is there a known fix to solve that problem ?
    - if installation of previous NOS32 version is the only solution for now, how can I remotely uninstall NOD32 v4 from Eset Remote Administrator ? When I go on remote install tab and select a client, I do not have the option to uninstall, option is greyed out.

Thank you :cool:

2. Capp

Capp Registered Member

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Currently you must also install SP1 if you use EAV v4 on Vista. Does the problem also occur on computers with Vista SP1 installed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.