NOD32 V3 clients with Corporate Server

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Fatalpuls3, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatalpuls3

Fatalpuls3 Registered Member

We have deployed 5 computers to upgrade to Version 3 and the upgrade went flawless. We are noticing that the virus definitions will not update. it states that they are already up to date yet the version is 2945 and the latest is 3048. I believe our server end is V2. Could the server bing V2 be the problem the clients that are V3 are not updating?

thanks in advance.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Update files for NOD32 v2 and ESS/EAV (v3) are mutually incompatible. You'll need to create a mirror using v3.

3. bdmc

bdmc Registered Member

You can install the new version of ERAS on your V2 server, and use the mirror function in that for your V3 clients.

That way your V2 mirror and V3 mirror will both be on the same server. Even though they are run seperately.

Both V2 and V3 can report threats, events, etc to the new ERAS

4. a_kerbouchard

a_kerbouchard Registered Member

I have just deployed 3.0 to 500 computers and with the mirror capability in the newer RA server all clients are updating. I am using network shares for the client updates and http for the RA servers update from the main server. All clients are being updated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.