NOD32 update without using the update tool??

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ry001, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ry001

ry001 Registered Member

Is there another way to get the updates for NOD32 other than through the update tool in the software?
    The reason I ask this is that I have a PC that is having internet connection problems (and may well have a virus), but I cant get the latest virus signatures to confirm it. (It hasnt been updated since about April). I do have another machine with NOD32 on it - it possible to copy the required files across??

2. cupez80

cupez80 Registered Member

well you can't :D

3. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

The best solution would be to slave the drive from your first computer off of the second up to date one and scan it that way first, then see what else may be necessary.

Cheers :)

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Actually he(she) can . Administrator version is required . Moreover , ry001 can fast contact NOD32 representer/reseller and ask the definitions on a CD or USB flash .

Then , after ry001 has the definitions , he/she opens NOD32 with the April's definitions (Control Center-Update-Setup) and choose for server the path with the definitions

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

The standard answer remains as "no" for home users.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.