NOD32 Update Probs

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Albinoni, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

About a week ago I purchased/renewed my NOD32 AV software and bought a new license from a company known as Simple Security Solutions here IN Australia. When I applied for the new license and paid for it on their website, SSS gave me a temp UN and Password key and also a till I finally got mine which came about 3 days later on. After approx 3 days I got an email which was my full version (1yr) UN and Password key. Also they supplied me with a download link for me to download NOD32, anyhow I did not keep this and kept the earlier version on my laptop, all I did was insert the new temp UN/PWD and allowed NOD to update automatically to the latest version. in which it did.

Now my prob here I'm having is that after installing my new full paid license (1 year) everytime when it goes to automatically update a box pops up and asks for my UN/PWD, and the current UN/PWD in the box is my temp one I got before SSS emailed me my full paid one. So what I need to do is to always re-input my new paid UN/PWD to get my updates.

Can some pls help me on this.

Thank you

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, you need to enter the Username and Password as described HERE

Entering a UN and PW in the popup box will NOT be remembered.

Cheers :D

3. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Thank you once again Blackspears for that
    Hopefully this time it will al work out for me :D

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

You are welcome. If the UN and PW are entered into the correct area and exactly as they are supplied, both will be remembered ;) :D

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.