Nod32 & True Image 9

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by whscott, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whscott

whscott Registered Member

When I create a scheduled task(unattended) in TI9, it fails to execute. I have determined that if I disable AMON, the task executes. I also have to disable AMON if I start a regular image backup thru windows. Is there any way to disable AMON (unattended) before the scheduled backup occurs?

Thanks

2. Clive T

Clive T Registered Member

Aha! This has been bugging me in TrueImage, too, but I hadn't made the connection between AMON and the non-starting schedule. I'll have to play with this in the morning.

3. ASpace

ASpace Guest

And what do NOD32 say about this software , TrueImage ... ?
    [MOVE] NOD32 [/MOVE]

ESET's tech support in USA
    support(at)eset.us

where (at) must be changed with @

Regards!

4. beenthereb4

beenthereb4 Registered Member

You may need to find the real problem, lots of us use True Image 9 along with Nod32 and our scheduled backups run just fine. There is a procedure given for diagnosing scheduler problems on the Acronis Board.

5. Thiggy

Thiggy Registered Member

I use both TI 9 and NOD 32 with no problem. When I upgraded from TI 8 to TI 9, the previously scheduled backup tasks would not automatically start. Deleting and recreating the tasks in TI 9 solved the problem. Also, Potentially Dangerous Applications is unchecked in my Amon setup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.