Nod32 trial version asks for username & password to update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tawd1992, Mar 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tawd1992

tawd1992 Registered Member

I installed the trial version of Nod32 about 3 weeks ago & everything has worked great. Somedays I would even get multiple updates. But just recently when it tries to update I get a prompt for a username & password. The last time it updated was 3/24/05. I tried changing to different update servers without any luck. I've only got 5 days left on the trial version so it's not a big deal because I'm probably going to buy it anyways, but I'm curious why it's doing this.

Btw, I'm really impressed with the program. I like how quick my pc is once again & I especially like the trojan detection thus far. How it doesn't even let the trojans I've come across download to my pc is very nice.

2. TylerGred

TylerGred Registered Member

I didn't have any problem updating with the trial version, however I went ahead and purchased it well before it ended.

Sorry, I know that didn't help, but I was just adding that I agree with you when you say it's an awesome program.

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi Tawd1992, welcome to Wilders.

Occasionally there is a hiccup with the trial version in regards to the UN and PW (which it shouldn't ask for), you won't have this issue with the commercial version.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.