NOD32 startup irregularities

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Georg_M90, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georg_M90

Georg_M90 Registered Member

Hi!
    My NOD32 v2.7 is very irregular when it comes to loading the ESET graphics interface at startup. I would be very happy if somebody could help me solve this. I do want the ESET graphics interface to load every time my pc starts up.
    Thanks!

2. ellison64

ellison64 Registered Member

If you mean the system tray icon ,ive also found that it sometimes doesnt load,and it seems to me its dependent on what other apps you have running at startup rather than how many.For instance running nod with outpost 2.7 firewall usually results in the tray icon not being shown(on my system at least).Its easy to get around this though by using something like startup delayer (http://www.r2.com.au/software.php?page=2&show=startdelay).
    Ive just set the nod32kui.exe to load 2 mins after windows has booted.This works well.
    ellison

3. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

Same here. It's strange, too, because it loads on one, almost identical, machine each and every time while it fails to load on the other.

Anyway, that startup delayer was a good suggestion. Re the machine on which the Nod32 tray icon refused to load, my Palm HotSync icon also refused to load. Now, after setting delays, both tray icons load. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.